Saturday 14 January 2012

50 Questions about Shias

Once again, I have been busy with my notes during the Muharrum lectures and hope to put them to good use. I will be restarting this blog inshallah over the next few weeks with a new series. Inspired by a series of lectures I have attended, I hope to answer a series of questions that non-Shias have about us. I will be covering 50 main questions that Shias often face and will be using the Quran, Sunni books and some common sense & logic to answer them.


As always I invite healthy and necessary debate but will not tolerate any abusive comments. We are all here to learn and grow closer to Allah and I hope the series will prove to be informative and enlightening for all.


Join me from next week as I go through a variety of questions and topics starting with Muharrum, Karbala and the murder of the grandson of the Holy Prophet: Imam Hussain (as)

1 comment: